HIGHLY REGARDED CARDIOVASCULAR TREATMENT
The aging of America challenges cardiac and vascular care programs to stay current with the technology and techniques that result in quality health outcomes. Jefferson Health has earned a reputation as a provider that offers patients with heart disorders a variety of sophisticated and effective diagnostic and treatment options, including:
- Atrial fibrillation ablation
- Balloon angioplasty with stenting
- Balloon valvuloplasty
- Cardiac catheterization
- Dobutamine stress echocardiogram
- ECMO (Extracorporeal membrane oxygenation)
- Electrophysiology studies
- Heart transplant
- Holter monitor
- Implantable cardioverter defibrillator (ICD)
- Nuclear medicine scan
- Pacemaker insertion
- Robotic mitral valve repair
- Tilt table test
- Transcatheter aortic valve replacement (TAVR)
Learn your risk for heart disease.
Take our free assessment to learn about your risk for heart disease. In less than 10 minutes you'll know more, so you can take steps to live more. Get Started.
Feeling a bit unsure about the state of your heart health? If so, or if your physician has suggested that you see a cardiovascular specialist, we invite you to meet with one of ours. Use the contact form to receive more information, or call us at (215) 521-3203 to set up a referral.
Jefferson Health offers a scope of cardiology and vascular care options that have put us at the forefront of treatment.